“With listed influences ranging from Brahms to Dream Theatre, you expect something pretty quirky, and GromKo. delivers, with a mix of jazz and folk pop. I loved the vocals, and the great accompaniment.” —consensus.com
- You have a studio session that you want to go as smoothly as possible.
- You don’t have time to write out a detailed arrangement, let alone write out the individual parts for it.
- You have a great musical idea but aren’t sure the best way to carry it out.
- You need some advice from a pro who will respect your musical vision.
- You’ve been performing the same song with your band for a while, and it’s lost its original vigor.
- I offer 13 years of experience arranging for other musicians (i.e. Adrianne Gonzalez from The Rescues, Wynton Marsalis, Sixplay, Ravenna Michalsen) and my own musical projects.
- I graduated from Berklee College of Music with a film scoring degree and understand the ranges, timbres, and limitations of specific instruments.