“Sarah has been working for my jazz and pop label, NYC Records, since 2008…[She] explored creative promotional concepts to expand our label fan base. She is an extraordinary talent and highly motivated employee, and I recommend her talents highly.”
—Mike Mainieri, President of NYC Records
- You want to make the most amount of money you can as a musician.
- You want to reach your maximum fanbase in the most efficient way.
- Everywhere you turn there’s another website telling you something different. You don’t have time to weed through all the research yourself.
- You want to get the most out of a strategy linking youtube, your website, your EPK, distribution sites, and all the social networking sites.
- I recognize that the music industry has changed, and I make sure to keep up-to-date on the current market research and trends.
- I have Berklee education in new-marketing techniques and Topspin media.
- I was Head of Marketing and Promotions for NYC Records, an independent jazz record label.
- I am experienced in web development, CMS, SEO, Analytics, and metrics.
- I am experienced in web content strategy and social networking sites.
- I gather and use specific data on the demographics, psychographics, and geographics of your fans.
- I have worked closely with Mike Mainieri to extend his 5-decade career into 6 and more.
- I know that what works for one artist may not be the best path for another and thus cater to the individual needs of my clients.