“Sarah has been working for my jazz and pop label, NYC Records, since 2008. Her initial role was handling the day to day administration of production, which included gathering artwork, promotional material, manufacturing and promotion for our artists. I quickly learned that Sarah was also adept as an audio engineer, composing, transcribing music, and a fast-study in the intricacies of royalty and publishing administration and payments.
“Sarah also updated our NYC Records website, myspace page for our artists and explored creative promotional concepts to expand our label fan base.
“She is an extraordinary talent and highly motivated employee, and I recommend her talents highly.”
—Mike Mainieri, President of NYC Records
- You’re a creator, not a logician. You need someone to help you identify your musical goal and outline how to reach it.
- You know what needs to get done but need help getting started.
- You need someone to create a task list and timeline for you.
- You don’t have enough time in the day to get all the things done on your list.
- You would prefer someone with web experience update youtube, your website, your EPK, distribution sites, and all the social networking sites.
- You are frustrated with the task of coordinating rehearsals with your busy band members and subs.
- You need someone who has relationships with advertisers and distributers.
- Navigating through the performance rights societies’ and library of congress websites is confusing and tiresome.
- I am well-rounded in the music business, having been in various fields since 1999, including film post-production, performance, publishing, and advertising/distribution.
- I have worked closely with Mike Mainieri to extend his 5-decade career into 6 and more.
- I know that what works for one artist may not be the best path for another and thus cater to the individual needs of my clients.
- I meet with you to figure out your goal(s). From there, I create a manageable, concise list of what needs to get done and how.
- I won’t leave you in the dust. Everyone needs a little motivation. I regularly check in with my clients to track their progress and realign their task lists.